Building a profitable property portfolio is difficult and time consuming. Many landlords and investors have aspirations to grow their portfolio but find it difficult as they are dealing with their own busy lives. With this in mind, utilising our wealth of over 20 years experience in property sourcing and development, BRH have developed a property portfolio building service for our clients that is completely hands-off. We are in a unique position of being able to offer our clients the opportunity for securing an arrangement for guaranteed rent, on a 3 or 5 year lease as well as exclusive access to purchase properties that are only available through BRH. For those clients interested in our guaranteed rent lease arrangements, we can secure a commitment from our housing association partners to lease properties prior to the initial property purchase, minimising risk and providing peace of mind that your new investment is going to generate rental income immediately.
All clients will have an initial planning meeting to determine their requirements, budget and long-term goals. This information will become our brief that will provide our team with your parameters for building your property portfolio. Following that we will ask you to put in place any necessary financial arrangements so that we can submit offers on your behalf for any opportunities you wish to move forward with. If you need any assistance with your financial matters then we can introduce you to one of our experienced financial partners who will assist you with this. From this point on, it is simply a case of sitting back and waiting for us to send you the potential property investments for your consideration. It’s important to note that clients do not pay anything for this service unless a property is successfully secured.
Once we have captured your brief and agreed your growth plan, we will periodically send you potential property purchases for your consideration and you can expect the following:
We are with you every step of the way. Once your offer has been accepted, you can expect the following:
This cost of this service is 1.5% of the property purchase price with a minimum charge of £3995 plus vat and is charged only upon the successful acquisition of a property. Once the property is let, our normal monthly property management fee of 10% + vat per month will apply. It’s important to note that all of our fees are factored into the ROI calculation and therefore will not reduce the illustrated profit.
Please note that 25% of our fee is due upon the issue of memorandum of sale and is fully refundable if the purchase falls through and the remaining 75% Is due on completion.
Please complete the info below